Management of Risk for Complex Businesses
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Process managers
- Risk managers
- Acquisition/Mergers managers
- Health and Safety managers
Aims and Objectives
To provide delegates with a detailed, practical understanding of health and safety requirements enabling them to identify, measure, review and improve their own systems and procedures.
All course elements consider the operational risk management approach.
Delegates post course should be able to:
- Understand H&S risk management throughout and beyond the organisation.
- Integrate H&S into key parts of the business model.
- Know the operational business risk for failing to control H&S risks.
- Realise best fit models for H&S management systems.
- Understand how organisations are structured, integrate and fit into the business world.
Delegates will be challenged throughout the course in order to identify issues they may have in business and to work through possible solutions.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be issued with a certificate valid for three years.
During the course, delegates will learn how to:
- Understand the concept of risk management (OHSAS 18001, HS(G), 65 etc.).
- Understand identification of risk and risk probability.
- Understand how to manage risk response.
- Manage risks in an operational environment.
- Assess risks using a variety of techniques.
- Identify risk treatment options.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery.
- Outline Operational Risk Management ISO31000 & Guide 37 (ORM).
- Outline ISO 22301 (Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity).
You can enquire about this course by contacting our team via:
Telephone: +44 (0)3302 231124
BlueChip Safety Ltd,
Head office: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
Tel: +44 (0)3302 231124
Call us today on
+44 (0)330 223 1124
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information